Sunday, April 01, 2007


Gabby is walking between all the moving boxes now. 9 months old and getting around!
I'm very proud of her!
How about that. I'm learning new things about myself. Time to post again for a change. I have been sooo busy making dishclothes, and contributing to squares for a wedding gift. Definitely will post pictures. I also started to knit a dustbunny. Hope to get it done today.
Other than that I went an on short trip to Europe. And, yes, I got to see my son Mike, my grandson, my mom, and my sister and her family. It was very short but better than not being able to go at all. I also got to see some of Paris, Paris, France that is.
I got my reservations to go to Kansas City and throw a pink Care Bear Party for Gabriella's 1st Birthday. Hard to believe, isn't it? One year old she will be already.
Catie participated in the pinewood derby and a sleepover from the scouts. We are very proud of her accomplishments too.

No comments: