Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! - Frohe Ostern!

Hard to believe I have not been here for so long. Happy Easter everybody. So many things have changed since I've last been here but now I am on the countdown to retirement. January 31, 2014 will be my last day of work! I can't wait to finally be able to do all the things that I wanted to do for years. Our granddaughter, from the beginning of the blog is now almost 7 years old and in 1st grade. We are very proud of her. Her sister is getting ready for High School already. Just don't know where all the time went. John had some health issues but recovered well. We keep finding friends from long, long ago on the internet and are happy about that. Of course, we are on Facebook! Will add a few newer pictures and promise to be back soon. Here's Gabby at the 2013 St. Patrick's Day Parade. And Patrick our grandson with his friend, who came to visit in September 2012. ... more next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I ended up right here, however I thought this post used to be great. I don't recognize who you are however definitely
you are going to a famous blogger should you are not
already. Cheers!